Recent twitter entries...

Job Hunt 2008

I have come to the conclusion getting a job in one of the metropolitan wonders of the world aka london, is as easy as climbing Snowdonia drunk on 23 WKD’s or/and sitting through a whole lecture of INTRODUCTION TO MEDIA without wanting to die or severly punish the inventor of the english language for inventing wonderful words like “consumption” and “hegemonic”..

Seriously, its hopeless.. i cant see why its so hard for me to get a job. i have combined a list on why i should be an excellent candidate for every job..ever.

1) I am skilled. in everything.

2) i have had dozens of jobs, which i have hardly any recollection of.

3) i am well groomed and i smell nice..always

4) I AM IN UNIVERSITY

5) I have good command of english.

6) I am tall.

But no, seriously. I should have so many offers right now . I have applied to approx 20-30 places since my departure from university, and how many replies? 1

Lady – May i speak to Mr. Wazasazme

Me- Speaking

Lady – I am calling from “…” about the position you applied for. I can gladly say we are delighted to offer you a position here at “…”

Me- Thanks

Lady – Few questions, do you have a FORKLIFT LICENSE?

Me- No

Bitch satan lady from the sewers of hell – *dead line*

FORKLIFT LICENSE??? Seriously who has one? what i need a license to drive something bob the builder drives in smurf city or where ever he lives?? come on..

i hate work, but i j’adore money.like seriously. money touches me in places no woman can. like it speaks to me in so many ways.the only reason i work is to have money so i can shower myself in fine perfume and designer clothing, but stupid places dont wanna hire students because their irresponsible and what not.

but its alright. if i was from like bradford and like 32 it would probably be more of a shitty situation. id like blame go on job seekers benefit….and like start reading the sun.

but one shall not give up.

what do i care.

im only the manager of liverpool football club


l.w


2008


Comments (0)

Post a Comment